Level 3 Digital Marketer
2 – 4 High Street, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1BN
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
£4.30 Per Hour
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Zeppelin Trading Co. has been leading the market in the supply of Genuine Iveco parts for over 20 years. Creating simple, fast and effective connections worldwide, between the Government, privately owned businesses, Fleet owners and the public sector alike.
As an independently owned family company, Zeppelin Trading Co. has the ability to offer a face to the service with flexibility and expertise that cannot be matched. We feel our success is a direct result of the personal relationship we develop with every customer and our ability to provide the fastest turnaround time with the biggest discounts for Iveco parts you can find.
Based in London, United Kingdom, Zeppelin Trading Co. Limited boasts a dedicated export department with over 35 years’ experience collectively in the field
Founded in 1996 the company’s aims, objectives and mission haven’t changed, ‘Supply Genuine Iveco Parts at affordable prices quicker than any competitor’.
From the beginning Zeppelin Trading Company have supplied not only businesses but end-users alike, no order is too small or too large.
We have relied largely on our impeccable reputation worldwide for the ability to supply cheaper and faster than the rest.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Zeppelin Trading, a truck parts supplier based in Northwood.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Taking images of our stock ready to be uploaded onto our website
- Run and maintain the social media presence
- Listing our stock items onto eBay
- Photo editing of images adding watermarks, removing background adding logos
- Assisting with our Google AdWords
- Website page design using WordPress
- Website page design using Magento
- Data entry and cross referencing of part numbers adding into excel documentation
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Competency in Microsoft Office programmes preferred
- An interest in design – creative thinking encouraged
- Good spoken and written English
- Confident in working independently, under direction from senior members of the team.
- Good time keeping and organised
- Passionate about the well-being of others
- Friendly and attentive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com