North Property Group Limited
Level 3 Digital Marketer
North Property Group Limited
59 Mosley Street, M2 3HZ, Manchester
Working hours – Mon – Thurs: 9am – 6pm, Friday: 9am – 5pm
Salary – £5.50 per hour
Please contact on Steph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
North Property Group, the UK’s leading independent property investment specialists. We offer an end to end property investment solution for our clients, providing expert support and advice from planning your investment to executing your exit plan. We also offer a range of complimentary services including assistance to those who are buying a home to live in as well as an investment and facilitating connections between tenants and property investors.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant with North Property Group a Property Investment Company based in Manchester
North Property Group are looking to hire a confident, friendly and enthusiastic person for an administrative marketing role within our fast growing company, primarily operating within the marketing division of the business.
You will need to be confident and have an enthusiastic personality with an organised mind. You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager, ensure that our website is up-to-date and create listings for our online portals.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Write and edit blogs about property investments, UK information and business updates
- Support the team in creating content across the business, including but not limited to advertising copywriting, investment guides, email campaigns, website content, business proposals, presentations and etc.
- Keep the website content updated
- Keep the portal listing updated
- Keep the Pardot email templates updated
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Ability to research and write about complex topics in an accurate, accessible and compelling way
- Ability to use content management system, collaboration tools and audience insight tools
- Good organisation skills with the ability to maintain schedules and meet deadlines
- A positive team player and clear communicator, capable of liaising with various teams and functions across the business
- Great writing skills
- Bilingual (desirable not essential)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com