Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Full Address: 28 Cleveland Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 3HT
Weekly Hours Worked :40
Salary: £9600 – £12,000
Please contact: Tom on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Swoopos was founded in 2017 with a mission is to develop a cost-efficient and multi-functional POS system that helps merchants to smoothly run their business and make profit. All our product features are developed in-house by our professional development team.
We tailor our POS solution to meet the different needs of every business and provide free migration and setup with software and hardware at an affordable price. Our POS can do more than just take orders and cash payments. We offer a comprehensive set of features that links the POS, back office, e-commerce, mobile ordering app all in one system with the features you need to run a business efficiently in a modern market.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Success Manager Information Communications Technician with Swoopos, a fast-growing fintech company. Based in Wolverhampton, this role is totally remote with a work from home option available after training.
This role provides a perfect opportunity to be a central part in Swoopos’ exciting service as we continually adapt and integrate new technology, cutting edge service and will play an integral part in the teams’ delivery.
- Support clients with product training
- General problem-solving account management
- Dealing with existing clients
- Remote work from opportunity for right candidate
- 11am to 6pm mon-fri (flexible shifts available)
- one weekend a month in exchange for extra days off
Skills Required & Personal Qualities
- Must be organised and work to meet deadlines
- Confidence when dealing with existing clients
- Good problem-solving skills
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Bonus available for top performers
- Flexibility once settled into the role
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org