Level 3 IT Solutions Technician
Apprentice Support Technician
Home based – 43 St Paul’s Street, Leeds, LS1 2JG
|Full Time (09:00 – 17:00, Monday Friday)|
£15,000 – £20,000k
Please contact Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are an experienced UK based CRM provider and the creators of the outstanding Rubi CRM system. Since 2010, we have been working in partnership with businesses across the UK and globally to improve data management processes through high quality CRM Products, Services and Support.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Apprentice Support Technician with Rubi CRM, an IT company based in Leeds.
The Apprentice Support Technician will join our recently expanding team and will be primarily responsible for providing 1st line support and resolution to customers by phone and email to clients that use our Rubi CRM product and other integration tools.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Acting as the first point of call, providing a high level of technical support for all queries received via phone, email and other support ticket systems.
- Full cycle management of support queries through to resolution.
- Escalating any support queries that require additional investigation to the relevant Technical Team member.
- Ensuring every interaction with our customers is accurately recorded within the CRM, in line with company policy.
- Maintaining and consistently demonstrating a good working knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Effectively managing time to meet agreed deadlines as set out by the line manager.
- Assist the team to achieve all department/team and company KPI’s
- Providing general support for the Development Team as required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- General knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP, Networks, Routers, Printers
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Friendly and approachable telephone manner.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and deliver work to agreed timescales
- Motivated to resolve issues quickly in line with company policy.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Technical Expert who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 IT Solutions Technician Certificate with training in areas such as:
- BCS Security and Legislation
- BCS Core Technologies
- BCS Methodologies and Principles
- Hardware or Software Option
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com