Level 4 Software Developer
Title – Apprentice Software Developer
Company – Loopin
Full Address –
101 Victoria St,
Weekly Hours Worked – 09:30-16:30 (Flexi hours available dependent on current workload).
Salary – £18,000 PA.
Please contact Darcy.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Here at Loopin we are on a mission to help organisations build a better culture, and help managers really understand how their people are thinking and feeling.
Loopin inspires inclusive speak up culture within organisations. We increase employee morale, motivation and retention – for happier, more positive people.
We’re intelligent software that delivers real-time employee mood-measurements, insights and mentoring directly to organisations and their teams – bridging the gap between digital engagement and employee wellbeing in the workplace.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Software Developer with Loopin, an intelligent software company based in Bristol.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer. Working in React, TypeScript and Node.js, we’re looking for someone who can work across the entire stack and get stuck into building features from day one.
You are a problem-solver; you’re looking for a fast-moving startup where you can have an outsized impact on the overall direction of the company, where your skills will be tested and your voice heard.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Taking a leading role in ideating on features and designs.
- Take a key role in developing our dev culture, processes, and automations.
- Building key features in TypeScript, React, and Node.
- Writing efficent, robust, well-tested and documented code.
- Helping to structure our data models.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Broad understanding of testing JS applications (unit + integration tests)
- You’ll collaborate regularly using strong communication, documentation, and facilitation skills. You’ll be working in a close-knit team of people who are passionate about their roles across design, product and technology. You need to be able to understand the needs of your other teammates, whilst being able to explain your own point of view.
- You’ll be a big believer in SCRUM. As our team grows, keeping our priorities in check and our non-technical team in line with our decisions will become ever more crucial, and so you’ll be a champion of SCRUM practices and using them to deliver better quality products.
- You’ll be interested in what makes great teams tick and be part of making a great culture. As one of our founding engineers, you’ll be a key part in building a team that other engineers want to work with.
- You’ll be interested in our tech stack. We try to keep things interesting. We’ve built a Slack bot using Slack @Bolt, and have plans to build other bots across multiple different platforms in the next few years. We use firebase as our database and play around with Next and are not afraid of giving new technologies a spin.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to Software Development & C#
- Software Development Methodologies
- Software Development Essentials
- Developing Software Using SQL
- Software Languages
- Programming Skills
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com