Level 3 Software Developer
Randall Park Way, Retford, Nottinghamshire, England, DN22 1EU
37.5 Hours per week
£4.40 per hour
Please contact Tom at Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Radiotronics is the one of the fastest growing suppliers of two-way radios and accessories and a leader in its sector. Their Motorola trained staff help to ensure the right products are selected to deliver a future-proof solution. Some of Radiotronics clients who they supply their products to include, P & O Ferries, Mercedes Benz, DHL and Double Tree.
Radiotronics was established in the UK in 1998, as a subsidiary of an audio-visual company, to provide (mainly Kenwood) professional-grade licence-exempt two-way radios to clients in the entertainment, nightlife and leisure sectors. In 2015, Radiotronics became a totally independent company. Radiotronics has operations the UK, Europe, USA and Australia; and supplies licensed two-way radios and fully integrated installed two way radio systems from all major manufacturers to clients in every major country.
Estio Training have a great opportunity for an aspiring Software Developer at Radiotronics in Retford, Nottinghamshire. The role will mainly consist of assisting with the development of the company’s PHP-driven websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of the company’s PHP-driven websites
- Assist the Software Development Manager
- Developing software solutions as part of a team
- Writing and maintaining technical and user documentation
- Taking part in team meetings and discussions to design technical solutions
- Submitting code for code review by team members
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and suggest new ideas/methodologies for adoption within the team
- Observing/shadowing the team member and identifying mistakes/typing errors to speed up error-free development
To have some understanding and experience using programming language already:
- SAAS or LESS
- Experience with responsive web design
- Passionate about building great products and user experience
- Results driven
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, learning, and sharing knowledge
- Quick learning ability
GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com