Congratulations you’ve finished your exams – What to do next? Here’s some helpful tips on how to stay stress free when your exam has finished.
- Avoid – try not to discuss questions and answers with your friends. You may be the only one with a different answer, but your answer could be right.
- Rest – Resting is important after an exam, although you will need to study for the next one take time out to rest your mind before you move on to your next task.
- Chilling out – Meet up with friends do something relaxing like going for walks, the cinema or anything you and your friends enjoy doing.
- Say goodbye – Feel good! Throw away notes and books on the exam you’ve taken, This will help you to visualise that the task is done, and no longer needs to be worried about! Although, we don’t advise you take this step until you know your result!
When you’ve finished all your exams
- Happiness – Be happy with your results. No matter what, you tried your best!
- Do something you’ve never done before – Have plans ready for after you get your results. Go out with friendsr maybe try something new and exciting or taking the time now not spent revising to start a new hobby you’ve always wanted to try.
- Say goodbye – Throw all your books and notes away, along with your uniform to really say goodbye to high school.
And that’s a wrap! This was our final blog in our exam-stress series. We hope we’ve been able to help you during this period. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Not sure what to do next? Don’t stress! Apply for one of our Digital Apprenticeships and we help you to find work and continue in education! Take a look at our vacancies page to see what opportunities we have on offer: http://www.estio.co.uk/training/vacancies/