Close

I am an Employer

looking to upskill or develop ambitious learners

Hire

I want to learn a new skill

and become an apprentice for a fantastic company

Get Hired

    Discuss your apprenticeship training needs

    Simply complete the form below and we'll contact you

    First Name

    Last Name

    Company Name

    Email Address

    Phone Number

    Your Information

    The information you provide will be processed in accordance with Estio's Privacy Policy which you can find at www.estio.co.uk. We will use your contact details to get in touch with you about this enquiry. Additionally, you can choose to receive marketing information from Estio. Please use the checkboxes below to let us know if you are happy to receive these communications.

    You can opt out of marketing at any time by using the Unsubscribe link on future emails.

      Discuss your apprenticeship training needs

      Simply complete the form below and we'll contact you

      First Name

      Last Name

      Email Address

      Phone Number

      Postcode

      Your Information

      The information you provide will be processed in accordance with Estio's Privacy Policy which you can find at www.estio.co.uk.

      Apprenticeship Funding

      Digital & IT apprenticeship training in England.

      Funded by the Government.

      Benefiting your business needs.

       

       

      The Apprenticeship Levy

      If you have a total salary bill of more than £3 million each year, you are required to pay a tax that equates to 0.5% of the total bill. This tax is called the Apprenticeship Levy.

      The Levy is used to create a funding account. To cover the cost of apprenticeship training within your organisation; up to maximum amount of funds allocated. The bigger your pay bill, the larger you Levy account fund.

      Each apprenticeship you undertake will be funded up to the funding band maximum for the apprenticeship standard as agreed by the government. You have 24 months to use the fund allocated each year.

      Developing your staff as a Non- Levy payer

      As a Non- Levy payer, you would have a total salary bill of less than £3 million each year. However, this does not mean you cannot hire an apprentice.

      Instead, you will share the cost through government- employer ‘co-investment’. You’ll only pay 5% towards the costs of the apprenticeship. The remaining 95% is paid for by the Government up to the funding band maximum.

      Funding band maximum

      Every apprenticeship standard has a funding band maximum. This is how much the government will pay for an apprenticeship. Different standards, have different band maximums depending on what the training involves.

      If a training provider chooses to charge more for their apprenticeships than the funding band maximum, the employer is required to pay the difference.

      All our apprenticeships are within the funding band maximum.

      Benefits of apprenticeship funding 

      • Utilise for training employees at every level and age
      • Replace existing programmes/ professional qualifications with apprenticeships and utilise your levy to offset your costs
      • Close future skills gaps, or upskill and reskill your existing staff
      • Create a motivated, well-trained, and ambitious workforce

      Further employer to apprentice support

      The apprenticeship incentive continues! Currently, employers can claim for a payment of £3,000 per an apprentice with an employment start date from the 1st of October 2021 to the 31st of March 2022. Applications for the apprenticeship incentive closes on the 20th of May 2022.

      To claim the incentive, you must set up an apprenticeship service account.