Do you have a passion for building relationships with people and like a target to keep you focused? Then we want to chat to you!
We’re on the hunt for a Client Engagement Consultant to join our energetic and vibrant sales team based at our Leeds office. Playing a pivotal role in the continuing growth of the business, you will be responsible for driving sales through lead conversion and managing client relationships to ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service excellence.
With a competitive salary and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity for someone eager to make a real impact, working as one strong team and join us on our journey to upskill the nation through digital and IT apprenticeship training.
If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who is:
• An excellent communicator, including written communications and a strong telephone manner.
• Confident when engaging external stakeholders at all levels and able to adapt the approach to suit the audience.
• Exceptional at providing excellent customer service and is prepared to and go above and beyond for clients when required.
• Self-motivated to achieve and succeed and can effectively manage and prioritise workload.
• Enthusiastic about personal development and is willing to continually learn.
• Committed to live by our values and work effectively across the business to help us achieve our vision.
• Please note that some experience of working within a sales environment is desirable, but not essential.
• New business development through outbound calling, client pitches and tenders.
• Account management of existing clients, ensuring queries, comments and requests are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Working alongside the Sales Administration team to maximise lead generation.
• Working alongside the Resourcing team to successfully match apprentices with client roles.
• Providing advice and guidance to clients on the most cost-effective use of their Apprenticeship Levy.
• Advising clients on relevant apprenticeship schemes.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio Training is an organisation where all employees are in a position of trust with children, young people and vulnerable adults. Estio Training will therefore require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate for all staff appointed. Estio Training complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. A copy of the DBS Code of Practice is available on request. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment whilst upholding the vision and values of Estio Training.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.